G&M Fashion Career SL is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The Data Controller
G&M Fashion Career SL is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our services and when registering as a client or candidate.
Our full postal address is:
G&M Fashion Career SL
Calle Corçega 284, Pis 1, 08008 Barcelona (SPAIN)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information we collect
The most common type of information we collect includes your full name, address, date of birth, user name, e-mail address, skype ID, phone number, other contact details, current location, photos, portfolio(s), personal website(s), survey responses.
We will also collect personal information from job applications such as your CV, LinkedIn profile, application form, cover letter and interview notes.
What we use your information for
We will use the data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service; in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping in our Applicant tracking System;
- To contact you via email, SMS, phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in;
- Maintain our business relationship, whether you are a website’s user, a client or a candidate;
- To assess data about you for vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our job alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advice you of any updates to our services. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications, verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as G&M Fashion Career SL.
- To trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as S.
- The personal and sensitive personal information you provide us may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers (ATS). Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including surname and password authentication. We undertake regular vulnerability scans of our website and services to ensure your data is safe.
How you can access your personal information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where G&M Fashion Career SL is the data controller, you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
- Request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased
- to place restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to processing
When you visit our websites and/or you logged into your account, some of this information could be associated:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address
- The domain name you requested
- The name of your internet service provider is something captures depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- The date and time of your visit to the website
- The length of your session
- The pages which you have accessed
- The number of time you access our site within any month
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it
- The website which referred you to our websites
- The operating system that your computer uses
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Information you make public of give to others
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
How you can contact us