We guide and support your students
on their journey to the job market
Based in Barcelona & London, we recruit talented people for a vast pool of positions and companies in the sector. Being a privileged mediator between organizations and candidates, we have developed an expertise and a specific approach to support people’s career development at different stages along their journey. Our services for universities & business schools around the globe, are here to help students realize their full potential and arm them with the knowhow to make a lasting impression in this competitive field. A chance to maximise their prospects and develop skills, whilst exploring the opportunities the fashion industry has to offer. We already coabrate with SDA Bocconi, Westminster, Bologna Business School, UPF and IED.
MEET OUR LECTURER & CAREER EXPERT.
ONLINE & PRESENTIAL
Our mock interviews challenge students with real-situation’s simulation. We’ll give them a constructive feedback to improve their communication and job search strategy. We evaluate them on 4 pillars:
- Coherence: consistency between the students career choice and their experience/study background.
- Story telling: structure, relevance of the contents and ability to match the requirement of the target (job description or ideal position).
- Preparation: this is a fundamental criteria, It shows motivation, passion, ambition, analytical skills and business vision.
- Career Plan: a good plan is based in self-awareness, planning and organization.
WORKSHOPS & LECTURING.
ONLINE & PRESENTIAL
Designed on the audience’s needs, our workshops and lecturing help students and alumni to enhance their career by giving comprehensive guidance:
- Overview of the Industry and the job market: Specifics & variables, Trends affecting.
- Communication: Professional Profiles, CVs, Cover letter, Interview preparation.
- Job Search Strategy: Market mapping, Applications, Interviews, and Decision.
- Personal development: Self-awareness, Career planning & management.
ONLINE & PRESENTIAL
We’ll make the best use of our experience that combines our headhunting and career support expertise with years organizing recruiting events for key players of the industry, by helping you with:
- Preparation: specifically designed for preparing students to best perform & communicate effectively during the event.
- Support in the organization: working as assessor, we combine observations with different tools and perspectives (interviews & disruptive assessments), aiming to show adaptability, culture add, collaboration, leadership, growth potential, innovation, creativity and much more.
Our industry is hard to conquer but there is nothing you can’t reach with dedication, resilience, and the right means. By assisting to our workshops, you will leave the class with the following benefits:
- Empower Students with knowledge & tools to develop a successful career.
- Strengthen their communication & skillset to make a lasting impression in this competitive field.
- Prepare them to face the Job Market and anticipate/avoid issues & difficulties by using a strategic approach.
- Working on their future, will increase their chances to have a satisfying career and create more happy testimonials for the school ranks.
- Give responsibility to your students about their career and improve the class attendance.
- Show your long-term commitment with your students, by taking care of the Alumni.
OUR CAREER EXPERT.
Our workshops are led by the experienced career expert and director of G&M Fashion Career, Sacha Milazzo Mercier. International by vocation, inspired by talents and passionate about people, he has developed an in-depth expertise about recruitment, career and talent management.
With a double degree in Clinical Psychology and HR Management, he started his career working in the HR Department of Louis Vuitton. After completing his skillset recruiting for several fortune 500 in different industries (Apple, Salesforce, IBM, Microsoft, Paypal, Facebook, and others), Sacha specialized in the fashion & luxury business. Since then, he has been hunting for candidates all around the world, recruiting for luxury brands as well as fast fashion players and placing remarkable talents into a wide range of Métiers within the industry (from retail to design, buying, merchandising, logistics, IT, staffing and much more).
Through leading career workshops in some of the most important fashion cities like London and Milan, as well as lecturing in fashion universities and business schools (Bocconi SDA, Westminster, UPF, Bologna Business School, IED, etc.), Sacha has found a passion for teaching and passing his know-how. Thanks to his unique approach, he has perfected a supportive method to help professionals in making the best use of their talent to achieve a fulfilling career path.