Looking for a visionary and dynamic Designer to create and develop the lingerie/corsetry collection of one of the leaders of our industry, based in Barcelona (Spain).
- Search and identify the latest fashion trends (Lingerie and RTW), to ensure an innovative collection according to the characteristics of the brand.
- Create mood boards and select colors, materials, etc. for each collection section.
- Sketch models and prepare technical sheets for samples development
- Follow up the development process of the samples and their possible improvements
- Travel for shopping and development trips in top reference cities and production countries, to guarantee the fulfillment of the timing and qualities
- Interact with other departments to get a clear vision of what the collection needs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 2 years’ experience in fashion design (corsetry/lingerie is a plus)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in fashion design
- Orientation towards a feminine and sophisticated target
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Fluency in English is requested – Spanish is a plus
We’re excited to receive your application!
Please understand that due to the high response we’re just able to contact candidates who fit the profile within the next two weeks. If your profile didn’t match this time, we are happy to keep you updated about new vacancies in the future.